New Patient Acquisition Training Path
Acquiring new patients isn't just a matter or sending out a postcard or putting up a website. Practices that regularly see a high flow of quality new patients have optimized every aspect of new patient acquisition, both internally and externally.
We'll teach you how to:
- Plan your externally marketing strategically so you get the best bang for your buck
- Determine your marketing budget
- Have great search engine optimization for your website
- Manage your online reputation—and get a ton of positive online reviews
- Never miss out on scheduling patients’ family and friends that should be coming in to the dentist
- Get more word-of-mouth referrals than you ever thought you could
- Track where your new patients are coming from, so you know which marketing is working and which isn’t
- Answer the phones effectively—so you never miss out on a potential new patients
- Handle different types of questions like, “Do you take my insurance?” “How much do you charge for a crown?” and more.
- Get new patients arrive in the office and reduce cancellations
- And more!