DDS Success, LLC
Your privacy on our website.
What information do we gather?
We collect information on our website in two ways: (1) directly (for example, when you provide information to sign up for subscription services or ask to be a part of our email list), and (2) indirectly (for example, through our website’s technology). Any information that relates to or identifies you is treated by DDS as “personal data.”
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information that you provide when subscribing to DDS Services.
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on our website. This might include requests for participation in introductory online events, requests to be added to our email list, requests for information about employment opportunities, or a request for further information. Pages that collect this type of information may provide further information as to why your data is needed and how it will be used. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to the DDS website.
- Our website collects information about your computer, including but not limited to (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
How do we use information that we collect from the DDS website?
DDS does not sell, rent or otherwise distribute email addresses or any other personal data collected.
We use the personal data we collect in connection with providing services offered on our website, for example, to process your subscription, to process requests for employment information, to deliver services, and for other purposes which we would describe to you at the point where the data is collected or which will be obvious to you. For example:
• To fulfill your requests for articles, newsletters or other content or information.
• For surveys or research questionnaires.
• To notify you about our services and special offers.
• To personalize your website experience.
• To contact you for DDS marketing purposes unless you have asked us not to.
We analyze your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to identify ways to improve our website and to determine how to tailor our website to make it more effective.
Will we share your personal data with outside parties?
DDS will not sell or intentionally share or otherwise disclose personal data to third parties for profit. We generally only share personal data with our contracted service providers in connection with the administration of our website or in some cases to send marketing information or other mailings to our subscribed users or others that have visited our website.
There will be other times, however, when we need to share or disclose personal data you provide for a specific purpose, for example:
• We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the event all or a part of DDS is sold, merged or is otherwise transferred to another entity, in which case the information you have provided through the website may be transferred to such entity as part of that transaction.
• We may disclose your personal data as described to you at the point of collection or in accordance with your consent.
What about sensitive personal data?
What about data security?
We take appropriate steps to maintain the security of personal data collected via the DDS website. You should understand, however, that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Further, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. You agree not to hold us liable for damages caused by parties who improperly or illegally access and/or disclose your information.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have access to that personal data and require it to be corrected if it is inaccurate. You can request this information by using the Contact DDS form located on our website.
You can exercise your right to discontinue receiving our marketing communications at any time by using the Contact DDS form located on our website.
This website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 and no information should be submitted by any person younger than 18 years of age. DDS does not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18 years of age or use such information for marketing or promotional purposes. Personal data submitted by any person under 18 years of age will be deleted from our database upon notification.
If you have any questions now or during your visit, please contact us using the Contact DDS form located on our website.